How to Pay for your Advert
We accept payments by cheque and credit / debit card. For more details see below:
CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD
- UK cheques in pounds sterling £ accepted.
- French cheques in Euros accepted.
- Creation of advert will start when cheque is
received and processed.
- Paying by Credit card / Debit card is
quicker if you are in a hurry to get advert
- To pay by cheque:
Place your advert using this link. After
entering your details the screen will tell you
your reference number and where to send the
cheque. It's a good idea to write your reference
on the back of the cheque before you send it.
- Payment from credit card accepted regardless
of currency or country of origin.
- Advert is created as soon as payment is
- If you are in a hurry this is the quickest
way to get your advert published.
- To pay by credit / debit card:
Place your advert using this link. You will
be given a reference and transferred to a third
party payment provider called Worldpay. You will
be asked to enter your card details into their
secure site. Worldpay will inform us as soon as
your payment is made.